Can presbyopia be prevented?
HOW TO PREVENT PRESBYOPIA
Tips to prevent Presbyopia
Although presbyopia is a degenerative disorder which occurs as time passes as a natural consequence of vision degeneration, many experts recommend a series of tips that can help slow or improve its development. Among them, we could mention the following:
– Avoid stress or eyestrain and make relaxation techniques.
– Maintaining a proper diet, rich in natural foods, especially rich in vitamin A, vitamin B and vitamin C and minerals (zinc, calcium, magnesium and selenium) Avoid toxins, as alcohol or tobacco. This diet has antioxidant properties and helps eliminate free radicals, a major cause of eye problems. (More information about presbyopia diet in the listing above)
– Reduce the near work, or at least avoid prolonged periods of short-distance approach. It is appropriate to make a pause now and then, while reading, computer working or performing any task that involves looking at something at close range.
– Use good lighting at work or appropriate lenses to avoid eye strain.
– Eye exercises could be used to delay presbyopia.
– Use natural remedies to enhance your eyes health
More information about presbyopia and its natural treatment.
28 March, 2019