Artichokes and leeks baked with gruyere cheese
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 1 kg of artichokes
– 400 g of leeks
– 200 g Gruyere cheese
– 4 garlic cloves.
– Vegetal Margarine
– Clean the artichokes and cut into strips without tails.
– Coat the bottom of a baking tray with margarine or olive oil.
– Peel the garlic cloves and place among the artichokes.
– Salt at will
– Put them in the oven to 200ºC and cook for 15 minutes.
– Remove from the oven.
– Grate the Gruyere cheese and spread over artichokes. Put it back in the oven for 10 minutes.
It is used as a main course.
More information on artichokes.
5 March, 2021