Artichokes and leeks baked with gruyere cheese
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Clean the artichokes and cut into strips without tails.
- Coat the bottom of a baking tray with margarine or olive oil.
- Peel the garlic cloves and place among the artichokes.
- Salt at will
- Put them in the oven to 200ºC and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Grate the Gruyere cheese and spread over artichokes. Put it back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- It is used as a main course.
More information on artichokes.
This article was endorsed by Elisenda Carballido - Dietitian nutritionist. Postgraduate in Phytotherapy and master in Nutrition and Metabolism.
Written by Editorial Botanical-online team in charge of content writing
2 January, 2022