Grilled mushrooms recipe
Recipe of grilled mushrooms
Ingredients for grilled mushrooms
- Mushrooms: The best mushrooms to be grilled are those with a thick flesh, a big size and a quite smooth surface, such as saffron milk caps or red pine mushrooms (Lactarius deliciosus), peppery milk-caps (Lactarius piperatus) and chanterelles (Cantharellus cibarius).
If we use common mushrooms (Agaricus sp.) it is best to use the Portabello variety that is much larger and more fleshy than the normal variety or Paris mushroom.
- Olive oil.
Preparation of grilled mushrooms
- Clean the mushrooms well.
- Place on the grill or a griddle.
- Pour a few drops of Olive oil, a little salt, some chopped garlic and some parsley.
- Roast the mushrooms: It is better to roast them on wood coal, which is the way they are more delicious. You should heat the iron and place it on a few coals so as the mushrooms can be slowly grilled.
If you do not make them on wood coal, put the iron on the stove and place the mushrooms on it when hot, decreasing the intensity of the fire to cook them slowly.
How to use grilled mushrooms
Used as a main course. Serve them hot.
More information on mushrooms in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.