HOW TO MAKE A BROCCOLI OMELET
Ingredients for 4 people
- Clean, peel and cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- Pour the olive oil in a frying pan and let it heat.
- When hot, put the broccoli in the oil and fry it for 1 minute.
- Pour beaten eggs over the broccoli and salt to taste, stir well, shaking the pan by the handle so the egg does not stick to the bottom of it.
- When the egg has set and browned, turn the omelet to brown the other side.
- Remove and place on top of a dish.
Ways to serve
- Serve hot as a main course
More information on natural foods.
15 September, 2021