- 1 NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR CELLULITE
- 2 Plants that help regulate hormones
- 3 Algae for cellulite
- 4 Healing herbs to remedy cellulite
- 5 Plants that favor circulation
- 6 Onion syrup for cellulite
- 7 What is onion syrup?
- 8 Preparations for external use to drain cellulite
NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR CELLULITE
Plants that help regulate hormones
Some plants help to stimulate the hormones that regulate the exchange of liquids, facilitating drainage, which helps to reduce cellulite. Among them we can mention the following:
- Yarrow (Achilea millefolium L) (Infusion of a spoonful of flowering tops per glass of water Take a couple of glasses a day)
- Fucus (Fucus vesiculosus) (Take 2 tablets a day)
- Tea: (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, Thea sinensis) (Infusion of the dried plant Take two glasses a day)
Tea infusions help to cure cellulite
Algae for cellulite
Algae, due to its richness in potassium and its low sodium content, are very suitable for combating cellulite. In addition, its high content of iodine stimulates the thyroid and increases metabolism helping to burn accumulated fat. (Add edible seaweed to meals)
Healing herbs to remedy cellulite
The decoctions and infusions of medicinal plants with diuretic properties help to improve the condition of cellulite. Among all the plants, we have the following:
- Cherry: (Prunus avium L.) (Eat the ripe fruits between meals) (Decoction for ¼ hour of 50 grams of dried stems per liter of water, 3 cups a day)
- Strawberry: (Fragaria vesca L.) (Infusion for 45 minutes of two small spoons of rhizomes and dried leaves per cup of water, 4 cups a day)
Plants that favor circulation
Other plants contribute to a more fluid circulation. A greater blood supply to the areas of fat increases fluid exchange by reducing cellulite or preventing its appearance.
Among the plants that can help the blood circulate better in areas with cellulite we have the following:
- Mallow: (Malva silvestris) (Infusion of a teaspoon of flowers and leaves per cup, two cups a day)
You can also make infusions with the flowers and the dried leaves of the mallow
- Horsetail: (Equisetum arvense L.) (Tisane with the cooking for 20 minutes of 10 tablespoons of the dried plant, three cups a day)
- Butcher’s broom (Ruscus aculeatus L.)
Onion syrup for cellulite
Onion (Alium cepa) is a very suitable plant to remedy cellulite, due to its capacity to eliminate retained liquids. In fact, a very suitable remedy for people with cellulite is to eat the raw onion in salads or drink the cooked onion broth.
What is onion syrup?
An even more effective remedy is onion syrup, whose recipe is made in the following ways:
Ingredients of onion syrup for cellulite
- 150 g of onion
- 300 ml of dry white wine
- 75 g of honey
How is onion syrup made?
- Clean and remove the dried outer leaves of the onion.
- Weigh 150 grams of clean onion leaves
- Crush the onion
- Mix it with twice as dry white wine.
- Add 75 g. of honey.
Dosage of onion syrup for cellulite
- Take 4 tablespoons a day
* Not suitable for people with diabetes
Preparations for external use to drain cellulite
Among the main preparations to apply on the area with cellulite we have the following
- Fenugreek: (Trigonella foenum-graecum) Fenugreek poultice is used to cleanse and drain cellulite. Make a decoction of 150g. of fenugreek flour in 1 liter of water, and let it boil for 15 minutes until it forms a porridge. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and apply to the desired area
- Mullein: (Verbascum thapsus) (mullein oil or leaf plasters can help treat cellulite due to its antibiotic properties. (See in the study of the plant how to prepare the oil of mullein)
… Previous reading: Cellulite characteristics // Continue reading… Medicinal plants for cellulite
23 November, 2020