Food for cellulite
What is the proper diet to get rid of cellulite?
Diet for cellulite must be based on the following principles:
- High in potassium and low in sodium: Sodium causes fluid accumulation in the body. Potassium helps to remove fluid.
- Low in simple carbohydrates and low in fat: Simple carbohydrates and fats cause an increase in cellulite
- Rich in iron: Iron delivers oxygen to the cells. You need oxygen to burn fat. Iron deficiency results in the increase of cellulite.
- Rich in fiber: Fiber slows the absorption of food, so that it is not stored as fat.
Can you eat fruit in the diet for cellulite?
Fruit is rich in sugars, therefore fruit consumption should also be under control.
Is sugar appropriate in the diet for cellulite?
Sugar and sugary foods must be avoided in cellulite diet
Sweets and chocolate must be avoided in cellulite diet
Sugar is not suitable because it is a simple carbohydrate that is stored as fat.
Is milk suitable in the diet for cellulite?
Potatoes are very good for cellulite
Like sugar, milk contains many simple carbohydrates, so it must be controlled.
What about potatoes?
Potatoes are absorbed more slowly than the above foods, therefore they are suitable for the diet of cellulite. They are also rich in potassium and low in sodium so it favors the elimination of liquids.
DIET TIPS AGAINST CELLULITE
A cellulite diet should should have in mind the following:
- A cellulite diet is based on foods with low fat, which do not favour obesity, and low in sugar which is rapidly absorbed and stored as fat.
- This diet should control the consumption of meat and fish as well as fruit and milk.
- To prevent the body from storing fat, it is better to use several light meals a day
5 November, 2021