Artichokes cooked on the fire with olive oil and garlic
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Clean the artichokes and separate the stalks and tough leaves
- Cut the artichokes into elongated pieces. Salt at will.
- Pour a couple of tablespoons of Olive oil on the hot iron.
- Grill the artichokes and garlic.
- Place the roasted artichokes on a dish.
- It is used as an accompaniment to other dishes
More information on artichokes
This article was endorsed by Elisenda Carballido - Dietitian nutritionist. Postgraduate in Phytotherapy and master in Nutrition and Metabolism.
Written by Editorial Botanical-online team in charge of content writing
22 June, 2021