RECIPES OF SPINACH
SPINACH WITH LENTILS AND PEPPER
Ingredients for four people:
– 250 g of lentils.
– 400 grams of spinach.
– 1 red pepper.
– 1 onion.
– 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil.
– A sprig of sage.
– Soak the lentils in cold water for 2-4 hours.
– Rinse the lentils in cold water and place in a saucepan with a couple of liters of water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 60 or 75 minutes with a sprig of sage.
– While the lentils are being cooked, chop the onion and pepper and cut the spinach into small pieces. Saute the three in a pan with olive oil.
– Add the lentils, stir for 1 minute. Salt to taste.
– Beat the mixture with a mixer
– The lentils and spinach puree is ready to serve.
How to serve
Serve it hot as a first course for lunch
More information about other spinach and nutrition in the listing above
|*Related information: More information about spinach|