HOMEMADE BEESWAX CREAM TO WHITEN YOUR FACE
CREAM FOR DARK PATCHES IN THE FACE
Beeswax cream recipe to treat black spots in your face
- One teaspoon of beeswax
- Half a spoonful of cocoa butter
- Two and a half tablespoons of marigold oil.
- Lemon essence
- 5 tablespoons of water
- Place the wax, the cocoa butter, and the marigold oil in a saucepan and put it in the water bath. Warm gently until liquid is formed.
- Dilute a few drops of lemon essence in 5 tablespoons of water.
- Mix the above dilution with the butter mixture and marigold oil. Beat everything until thick.
- Store the mixture inside a container in the refrigerator.
- Apply after the skin cleansing process for blemished skin
– Related Information: Other Remedies for stains on the face
More information on wax, honey and other bee products.
5 July, 2021