Properties of Chickpeas with spinach
What vitamins and nutrients do chickpeas with spinach provide?
Chickpeas with spinach is a traditional very nutritious and healthy dish recommended in every diet.
Photo of chickpeas with spinach
Complex carbohydrates are slowly assimilated, therefore, if we eat this dish at noon, it will give us good energy throughout the afternoon. This is very suitable for children or young people to play or study all afternoon.
A recipe rich in fiber
Fiber is a unique component of the plant world, and our body needs to maintain intestinal health, which is the center of the body’s immunity.
Chickpeas with spinach for heart
In short, a dish very healthy!
It provides very good quality energy, many proteins and minerals. It is ideal in the diet of children, students, youth, and in general, all vegetarian balanced diet.
RECIPES OF SPINACH
SPINACH STEW WITH CHICKPEAS
Photo of chikpeas with spinach
Ingredients for 4:
– 400 g cooked chickpeas.
– ¾ kilo of spinach.
– 1 onion.
– 2 tomatoes.
– 1 bay leaf.
– 2 hard boiled eggs.
– Half glass of white wine.
– Olive oil.
– Clean the spinach.
– Boil a pan of water. When boiling, pour the spinach. Wait for the water to boil. Add salt as desired. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
– Once the spinach boiled, rinse them well under running water with the help of a sieve plate and kept them well drained and cut.
– Clean and peel the onions and tomatoes. Chop into small pieces. Place a frying pan into the fire and add some little oil. Brown the onion for 1 minute in hot oil and add the wine, tomatoes and bay leaf. Keep the mixture in the pan to cook over low heat for ¼ of an hour.
– After ¼ of an hour, add the cooked chickpeas and spinach. Gently remove all ingredients and maintain cooking for about 3 or 4 minutes. Finally, place the hard boiled eggs over the mixture and turn off heat, leaving the eggs to warm with the heat of the dish itself.
How to serve: Serve it hot as the first course.
Other spinach recipes
More information about recipes for constipation and treatment in the listing above
|*Related information: More information about spinach|
28 December, 2020