Properties of chickpeas with spinach
What vitamins and nutrients do chickpeas with spinach provide?
Chickpeas with spinach is a traditional very nutritious and healthy dish recommended in every diet.
It is an energy dish, which gives us complex carbohydrates and vitamins of the B group, providing energy and feeding our brain.
Photo of chickpeas with spinach
Complex carbohydrates are slowly assimilated, therefore, if we eat this dish at noon, it will give us good energy throughout the afternoon. This is very suitable for children or young people to play or study all afternoon.
A recipe rich in fiber
Fiber is a unique component of the plant world, and our body needs to maintain intestinal health, which is the center of the body’s immunity.
In addition, a diet rich in fiber helps prevent cholesterol, improve intestinal flora, prevent arteriosclerosis, colon cancer and will provide satiety to avoid pecking at our food between hours.
Chickpeas with spinach for heart
This dish of chickpeas with spinach has a protective role of the heart due to its content of lecithin, potassium and folic acid, components that help improve circulation and reduce bad cholesterol.
It is very suitable for slimming diets, for hypertension, poor circulation problems and so on. For people with diabetes and obesity, it is recommended to increase the amount of spinach.
In short, a dish very healthy!
It provides very good quality energy, many proteins and minerals. It is ideal in the diet of children, students, youth, and in general, all vegetarian balanced diet.
RECIPES OF SPINACH
SPINACH STEW WITH CHICKPEAS
Ingredients for 4:
- 400 g cooked chickpeas.
- ¾ kilo of spinach.
- 1 onion.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 2 hard boiled eggs.
- Half glass of white wine.
- Olive oil.
- Clean the spinach.
- Boil a pan of water. When boiling, pour the spinach. Wait for the water to boil. Add salt as desired. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Once the spinach boiled, rinse them well under running water with the help of a sieve plate and kept them well drained and cut.
- Clean and peel the onions and tomatoes. Chop into small pieces. Place a frying pan into the fire and add some little oil. Brown the onion for 1 minute in hot oil and add the wine, tomatoes and bay leaf. Keep the mixture in the pan to cook over low heat for ¼ of an hour.
- After ¼ of an hour, add the cooked chickpeas and spinach. Gently remove all ingredients and maintain cooking for about 3 or 4 minutes. Finally, place the hard boiled eggs over the mixture and turn off heat, leaving the eggs to warm with the heat of the dish itself.
How to serve:
- Serve it hot as the first course.
Other spinach recipes
–Spinach with lentils and pepper
More information about recipes for constipation and treatment
|*Related information: More information about spinach|
14 October, 2021