Avocado with oranges recipe
BAKED ORANGES WITH AVOCADO
Ingredients for four people
– 4 oranges.
– 4 teaspoons of brown sugar.
– 5 tablespoons of avocado pulp
– 4 teaspoons dry white wine.
– Separate the oranges pulp from the skin. (Cut horizontally the top. Insert a knife on one side and, very carefully, go on separating the skin from the pulp. You should not spoil the skin, that should be separated completely.)
– Place the pulp on a plate and cut it into segments to remove the seeds and the white part
– Fill the skin with the clean segments.
– Add a teaspoon of sugar to each orange.
– Add a tablespoon of avocado pulp.
– Put the oranges on a tray and cover up to half with water.
– Cook them in the oven for half an hour
Way to serve them
Serve them hot as an accompaniment to main courses.
More information and recipes on avocado.
30 July, 2021