CHICORY SALAD RECIPE
- 4 chicories (chicories can be substituted by lettuces, if not found)
- 50 g of cured goat cheese
- 10 walnuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Open the walnuts and separate the meat from the shells.
- Roast the nuts in a pan with a few drops of olive oil. (Stir with a spoon over high heat until well roasted, which will take us a couple of minutes)
- Once roasted, remove from the pan and leave on a plate to cool.
- Clean and chop the chicory and place on a platter.
- Pour the olive oil on chicory, salt and pepper as desired.
- Distribute the roasted walnuts.
- Cut the goat cheese in thin slices and place them over in a decorative manner.
How to serve
It can be served as the first course at room temperature.
More information about chicory.
21 December, 2021