CHICORY SALAD RECIPE
– 4 chicories (chicories can be substituted by lettuces, if not found)
– 50 g of cured goat cheese
– 10 walnuts
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– Open the walnuts and separate the meat from the shells.
– Roast the nuts in a pan with a few drops of olive oil. (Stir with a spoon over high heat until well roasted, which will take us a couple of minutes)
– Once roasted, remove from the pan and leave on a plate to cool.
– Clean and chop the chicory and place on a platter.
– Pour the olive oil on chicory, salt and pepper as desired.
– Distribute the roasted walnuts.
– Cut the goat cheese in thin slices and place them over in a decorative manner.
How to serve
It can be served as the first course at room temperature.
More information about chicory.