Vegetarian dumplings with tofu and chia seeds
– Shortcrust pastry
– ½ smoked tofu block
– A block of tofu
– 1 onion, thinly sliced
– 1 carrot, thinly sliced
– 1 zucchini, cut into cubes
– Cheese (optional)
– Chia Seeds
– Fresh parsley
– 1 bay leaf
– Boil the two types of tofu for 10 minutes.
– Drain and mash.
– Saute the onion with a little oil, add a pinch of salt and bay leaf.
– Saute the other chopped vegetables and remove bay leaf.
– Add the crushed tofu, chia seeds and mix. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
– With a spoon, place part of the mixture on the shortcrust pastry.
– Close the dumplings.
– Optional: brush the surface of the dumplings with egg white and decorate with chia seeds.
– Bake them in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 ° C.
Properties of dumplings:
These dumplings are a delicious preparation that everyone generally likes. It is a delicious and nutritious vegetarian alternative course, ideal for a balanced diet: for vegetarians, people with food allergies, diets, for children, etc..
It is very beneficial for its Omega 3 content. Omega 3 is a type of essential fat hard to find in the current diet. It can be found in fish, shellfish, or wild plants, such as legumes, nuts and flax
More recipes and information about chia.
22 April, 2019