RECIPE: MACARRONI WITH BROCCOLI
MACARONI WITH BROCCOLI
|Ingredients for 4 people:|
– 1 package macaroni
– 500 g broccoli
– 1 clove garlic
– 1 / 2 tomato
– 20 g pine nuts
– Cook the macaroni in water.
– Clean, peel and chop the broccoli and the tomato.
– Pour water into a saucepan and put the fire to boil. When starting to boil, add the broccoli over high heat and leave until you return to boil. When you restart the boil, reduce heat, add salt, stir and let simmer for about 8 minutes. (If you have a steamer, it is best to cook them in it than in water)
– After 8 minutes, remove from heat, pour all into a colander and drain.
– Peel the garlic and cut into pieces. In a saucepan heat 3 tablespoons Olive oil. Pour the garlic and tomatoes and fry for a couple of minutes.
– Place into the pan the cooked macaroni and broccoli. Add the above mixture and stir a bit. Boil a couple of minutes.
– Place the broccoli in a bowl and add over it a couple of tablespoons of pine nuts for decoration. Sprinkle with a little black pepper if desired.
Ways to serve:
Serve hot as a starter
More information on plants.
24 August, 2021