MAITAKE SALAD RECIPE
- 4 maitake cups
- 1 spring onion or scallions
- 1 lemon
- Fresh mint leaves
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Basmati rice flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare the maitake mushrooms, washing and cleaning them. (See how mushrooms are prepared)
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Squeeze the lemon and put the juice in a bowl, mixing it with soy sauce.
- Brown rice flour lightly with a few drops of oil
- Fry the mushrooms in olive oil until all the juice is evaporated.
- Once fried, mix the mushrooms with soy sauce and lemon. Add the rice flour and chives. Salt to taste and garnish with mint leaves.
How do you serve?
- Serve cold as a starter.
*Related information: other mushroom recipes
More information on other medicinal mushrooms.
12 December, 2022