MAITAKE SALAD RECIPE
– 4 cups maitake
– 1 spring onion or scallions
– 1 lemon
– Fresh mint leaves
– ½ tablespoon soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons Basmati rice flour
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Prepare the maitake mushrooms, washing and cleaning them. (See how mushrooms are prepared)
– Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
– Squeeze the lemon and put the juice in a bowl, mixing it with soy sauce.
– Brown rice flour lightly with a few drops of oil
– Fry the mushrooms in olive oil until all the juice is evaporated.
– Once fried, mix the mushrooms with soy sauce and lemon. Add the rice flour and chives. Salt to taste and garnish with mint leaves.
How do you serve?
– Serve cold as a starter.
*Related information: other mushroom recipes
More information on other medicinal mushrooms.
22 April, 2019