Birch beer recipe and uses
– 4.5 gallons of birch sap
– 1 kg of honey.
– 3 cloves of garlic.
– The skin of a lemon.
– 4 tablespoons of beer.
– Heat the sap.
– Mix well the sap with honey until it melts.
– Add the garlic and the lemon peel and boil for one hour.
– When cool, add four tablespoons of beer.
– Allow the preparation to ferment and when its taste is ready, bottle it and cool it in the fridge.
– To drink cool before meals to whet your appetite.
More information about birch.
19 March, 2019