MILLED WITH PUMPKIN
- 200g of Millet.
- 150g Pumpkin.
- Hard cheese 50g Parmesan or Emmental type.
- Extra virgin olive oil (preferably).
- Heat oven to 180 º C.
- Boil a saucepan with water and some salt.
- When bubbling, add the millet, reduce the temperature to a minimum and cook.
- Peel and cut the pumpkin into small pieces and put them in the microwave in a closed steaming bowl for 10 minutes.
- When cooked, drain and insert the millet into the molds.
- It has to cover the walls of these, like a nest. If your molds are not made with nonstick silicone, you can grease the pan with some fat.
- Place the pumpkin pulp into the mold at the center of millet.
- Sprinkle the grating cheese or cheese sheets on it, and finish cooking in the oven for about 10 minutes until grated.
- When cheese is melted and golden, take out from the oven, remove from the molds, put on a tray, cool and serve.
Use: It is used as an appetizer or first course.
More information on pumpkin.
25 May, 2023