RECIPES OF TEA
MATCHA TEA ICE-CREAM RECIPE
– 20 g. Green tea Matcha powder (you can buy in supermarkets or food stores Oriental products)
– Infusion of peppermint (only 20 ml.)
– 100 g. of double cream.
– 3 eggs
– 80 g. sugar
– 75 g. white chocolate (optional)
– 100 g. black chocolate 80 % (Optional)
– Beat the eggs with half the sugar until a smooth dough is formed.
– Prepare the infusion with 200 ml. of water and 15 g of. dried mint. Let stand 4 minutes and grab only the dose needed to dilute the tea Matcha (20 ml.)
– Add to the mix egg and sugar (which we have previously diluted with a little infusion of peppermint )
– Split the chocolate into pieces and mix with eggs and sugar.
– Whip the cream with half the sugar and add to the above mixture, stirring carefully.
– Place in a container and freeze for at least 6 hours.
– It is not necessary mixing during the freezing process.
* More tea recipes
More tea types and information about tea.
22 April, 2019