How to make an onions omelette
OMELETTE RECIPE WITH ONIONS
Ingredients for 4 people:
-2 Large onions.
– Half Dozen of eggs
– ¼ olive oil.
– Peel the onions.
– Wash well and cut into small pieces.
– Put a pan with oil on the fire.
– When the oil is hot, add the onion.
– While the onion is frying, beat the eggs.
– Drain the oil in the pan and add the eggs
– When the omelette is golden on one side, turn it upside down.
Ways to serve
It must be placed in a bowl and cut to pieces to be eaten hot.
*See more: Recipe of omelette with onions and potatoes
More information about onions recipes, nutritional values and medicinal properties.
10 July, 2022