How to make pasta with tomato sauce
PASTA WITH TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE
– Wheat pasta
– Homemade tomato sauce
– Fresh parsley
– Garlic, minced
– A bay leaf
– Cheese (optional)
– Turmeric powder (optional)
Suggested way of serving it
How to prepare
– Put the pasta to boil with a little salt, oil and a bay leaf following the recommended time on the package. Drain, toss a splash of oil and stir.
– Saute the onion with olive oil for at least 12 minutes over medium heat.
– In a mortar, grind the almonds and hazelnuts with toasted garlic and parsley. You can add dry bread.
– Add the tomato sauce with chopped nuts. Optionally, add a tablespoon of turmeric powder.
– Stir to mix all ingredients.
– Serve the pasta and put the sauce on top.
Nutritional properties of pasta with tomato sauce
It is a very rich dish in calories. It contains carbohydrates from pasta and fat from tomato sauce, oil and nuts.
Such calorie-dense dishes as this one are recommended for athletes and growing children, who need to gain weight or people who require heavy physical and mental effort.
More information about onions recipes, nutritional values and medicinal properties.
22 April, 2019