Rice with milk and cinnamon
RICE WITH MILK AND CINNAMON RECIPE
Ingredients for four people:
– 200 grams of rice .
– 1,5 liters of milk.
– 300 g of sugar
– 1 lemon.
– 1 tablespoon of cinnamon stick.
– Pour the milk into a pot and put it into the fire.
– When it starts to be hot, add the rice.
– Increase the heat and stir from time to time, for 1 / 4 of an hour.
– Add the lemon cut into pieces and let simmer for 20 minutes.
– Remove from heat and add sugar, stirring until well blended.
– Allow to cool for 10 minutes and sprinkle it with cinnamon.
– Put it into dessert bowls and place it in the fridge.
Serve cold as a dessert.
More information on rice.
22 April, 2019