– Sesame Seed
– Water or sesame oil
– Place the sesame seeds in a hot skillet.
– Stir constantly until well toasted.
– Remove the toasted sesame seeds and grind them well with a coffee grinder.
– Pour the flour of sesame seeds in a bowl.
– Add water or sesame oil and go slowly stirring until it forms a thick paste.
– Salt at will.
How to Use
It can be used for bread slices of bread at breakfast or to make different dishes like hummus.
Related information: Characteristics of tahini
More information on sesame seeds and other characteristics
13 May, 2021