How to make a vegetable cream with tempeh
VEGETABLE CREAM WITH TEMPEH RECIPE
– 150g of leeks
– 2 onions
– 80g tempeh
– 1 cup soy milk
– Wash, peel and chop the vegetables.
– In a saucepan or pot, pour the olive oil and brown the chopped vegetables and tempeh.
– Remove and reserve the tempeh (if desired) and cover almost completely with water. Boil the vegetables for 10-15 minutes covered with a lid.
– Once cooked, pour them together with most of the water and mince with the blender.
– Add a glass of soy milk to increase creaminess and correct for salt.
– In the event that tempeh has been withdrawn and reserved separately, add it to the crushed cream.
How to serve:
More information about leeks and nutrition
12 May, 2021