Artichokes salad with beans, tomatoes, eggs and black olives
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 kg of artichoke hearts (canned or boiled artichokes at home))
- 4 eggs
- ¼ kilo of green beans
- Black Olives
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- Clean and cook the green beans.
- Remove them from the pan, drain them well and cool them with tap water.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them in half, removing the core and seeds. Cut them into thin slices.
- Boil the eggs and cut them into pieces.
- In a bowl pour 4 tablespoons Olive oil, a tablespoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Stir everything well.
- Pour the beans, the artichokes, the tomatoes, the eggs and about 20 black olives into the bowl,. Stir all well and garnish with a sprig of parsley
Serve as a starter.
More information on artichokes.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.