Greater celandine for warts
GREATER CELANDINE CREAM FOR WARTS
Greater celandine (Chelidonium majus) is one of the best remedies for skin warts.
It contains chelidonic acid and alkaloids, all of them effective against warts by several factors:
- The latex, which is the plant juice (orange) is a caustic substance that burns the warts. This property is effective against warts but can cause blisters or burns on sensitive skin.
- Chelidonic acid is a known anti-wart and effective remedy.
- Celandine alkaloids have strong antiviral properties, able to fight the virus that causes warts on the skin.
- These alkaloids also have antimitotic properties, able to stop cell division (mitosis), preventing the development of warts.
- The fresh plant contains enzymes that assist in the process of destruction of the wart.
The most popular remedy with celandine to treat warts remains the most archaic:
More information on greater celandine in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.