- 1 / 2 kg skinless roasted peanuts
- 200 g corn flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- Grind the peanuts in a fine powdery way. Place peanut flour in a bowl.
- Add the cornmeal and mix well.
- Pour the condensed milk and stir well to form a stiff dough.
- Take a platter and spread the bottom with butter
- Place the dough in the platter and spread it to form a layer about 4 cm thick.
- Place in the refrigerator for two hours.
- When cool, cut into pieces ready to serve
Uses of pacoquinha:
Pacoquinha is served as a dessert.
More information about peanut in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.