Strawberries with yogurt and rice
STRAWBERRIES WITH YOGURT AND RICE
Ingredients for four people:
- 320 g of brown rice.
- ¾ kg of strawberries
- 1 orange
- Lemon rind.
- 1 small onion.
- 1 yogurt.
- Cut the onions into thin strips.
- In a pan, pour the rice and cover it with water. Add the onion and the lemon rind and boil all them well.
- Once boiled, place the rice in a bowl.
- Cut the strawberries into pieces and cover the rice with strawberries.
- Sweeten the yogurt with honey and cover the strawberries with yogurt.
Ways to serve
Serve as a starter.
More information on natural food in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.