Side effects of fumitory
What are fumitory side effects?
Fumitory is safe when used during from time to time and in recommended doses. Due to their alkaloid content, it should not be used in high doses and long treatments over 10 - 15 days.
* More information on fumitory Contraindications in the listing above.
- Dermatitis: Fumitory may cause dermatitis or irritation by direct contact with the skin.
- Allergy: Some people may be allergic to this plant.
- Bellyache: overdose can plant belly pains as a side effect.
- Drowsiness: plant alkaloids have narcotic effect and they are depressants.
Fumitory during pregnancy and lactation
More information about fumitory in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.