Natural shampoo to combat hair lice
- Tea tree essential oil
- Geranium essential oil, rosemary essential oil, or lavender essential oil
- Mild shampoo (it’s better homemade shampoo)
- Mix 10 to 30 drops of tea tree essential oil with 50 ml of shampoo.
- Prepare a bucket of water in which a few drops of lavender, rosemary or geranium essential oil have been poured.
- Wet the head well and apply the previous shampoo.
- Leave the shampoo to act for about 12 minutes.
- Rinse well.
- In the last rinse, use the water prepared with a few drops of essential oil.
More information on hair health
Written by Editorial Botanical-online team in charge of content writing
26 September, 2022