Recipe of almond dessert
Ingredients for four people
- 1 / 2 kilo of sweet almonds.
- 1 / 2 kilo of sugar.
- 6 eggs.
- Break the almonds and blanch them with hot water to remove the skin.
- Cut the almonds into small pieces.
- Roast the almonds into the oven until well toasted, which can last about 20 minutes.
- Break the eggs and separate the yolk from the white.
- Beat egg whites. (Beat them in a bowl until the meringue is formed)
- Once the egg whites are ready, add sugar and beat well until the sugar is well dissolved in the whites.
- Add chopped almonds to the meringue, stirring well.
- Fill the paper cups (muffin pans) and leave “a finger” empty on top.
- Place filled molds on a metal tray and enter them into the hot oven for 20 minutes.
Ways to serve
- Eat as a dessert at room temperature.
(Recipe provided by Josefina F.)
More information on the almond tree
25 December, 2022