Recipe of almond dessert
Ingredients for four people
– 1 / 2 kilo of sweet almonds.
– 1 / 2 kilo of sugar.
– 6 eggs.
– Break the almonds and blanch them with hot water to remove the skin.
– Cut the almonds into small pieces.
– Roast the almonds into the oven until well toasted, which can last about 20 minutes.
– Break the eggs and separate the yolk from the white.
– Beat egg whites. (Beat them in a bowl until the meringue is formed)
– Once the egg whites are ready, add sugar and beat well until the sugar is well dissolved in the whites.
– Add chopped almonds to the meringue, stirring well.
– Fill the paper cups (muffin pans) and leave “a finger” empty on top.
– Place filled molds on a metal tray and enter them into the hot oven for 20 minutes.
Ways to serve
Eat as a dessert at room temperature.
(Recipe provided by Josefina F.)
More information on the almond tree in the listing above.