HOW TO MAKE CALENDULA CREAM FOR DRY SKIN
3 tablespoons sunflower oil.
- One teaspoon of cocoa butter, cream or margarine
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil.
- Essence of marigold
- Place the cocoa butter, sunflower oil and avocado oil in a saucepan and put it in a water bath. Heat gently until it becomes liquid.
- Dilute a few drops of oil of calendula in 5 tablespoons water.
- Mix the previous dilution with the mixture of butter and avocado and sunflower oils.
- Put the mixture into a container in the refrigerator.
How to use it?
- Apply after cleaning process for dry skin.
* Related information:
More information on sunflower and sunflower oil.
5 October, 2021