PROPERTIES OF SUNFLOWER OIL FOR SKIN
Why sunflower oil is good for the skin?
Sunflower oil has a number of characteristics that make it suitable for skin care. Among them we can mention the following:
– Antiacne: linoleic acid in sunflower oil is suitable for the treatment of acne.
– Antidermatitic: Tocopherols are also very suitable for the treatment of dermatitis.
– Antipruritic: Sunflower oil reduces skin itching.
– Moisturizing: Like all vegetable oils, sunflower oil is able to moisturize the skin for it to remain more smooth, free of wrinkles, stretch marks and other imperfections.
Preparations for skin with sunflower oil
Among the many preparations with sunflower oil, we have, for example, the following
Sunflower oil bottles
Sunflower oil for stretch marks
– 1000 IU of vitamin E
– 1 tbsp sunflower oil
– Mix the vitamin E with sunflower oil
– Massage the affected area with the resulting product.
When to use it?
This preparation can be used for all types of stretch marks: stretch marks, stretch marks of the nails, streaked breast
* Related information:
More information on sunflower and sunflower oil.
29 March, 2019