Main disorders of the female genital tract
Among the major diseases or abnormalities of the female genital tract, we can include the following: (Click on each illness for additional information about their characteristics and natural treatment)
- Amenorrhea: it is the absence of the menstrual period.
- Dysmenorrhea: This occurs when there are irregular menstrations.
- Vaginal pain: Pain that occurs in the vagina or vulva.
- Endometriosis: Growth of the endometrial tissue.
- Vaginal flow: overproduction of vaginal secretions.
- Vaginal infections: Infections caused by microorganisms.
- Vaginal irritation: itching that occurs in the vulva
- Methritis: Inflammation of the uterus
- Metrorrhagia: vaginal bleeding
- Vaginal odor: Unpleasant odor from the vagina or vulva
- Ovaritis: Inflammation of the ovaries
- Cysts: Cysts in the ovaries
- Salpingitis: Inflammation of the fallopian tubes.
- Vaginal dryness: Problems of lack of lubrication in the vagina.
- Vaginismus: involuntary and painful contraction of muscles of the vagina.
- Vaginitis: Inflammation of the vagina
More information on natural medicine.
Related Information: Women’s diseases
28 March, 2019