RECIPES OF ASPARAGUS
WILD ASPARAGUS OMELETTE
– ½ kilo of wild asparagus.
– Half a dozen eggs.
– 150 cl of olive oil.
– Clean the asparagus.
– Cut them into small pieces. Discard the stud that is not tender.
– Pour the olive oil in the paella.
– When hot, put the fried asparagus.
– Beat eggs and add salt.
– Pour the beaten eggs on the asparagus, stir them shaking the pan to prevent them to stick to the bottom of it.
– When the egg has set and browned, turn the to the other side the other side top brown it.
– Remove and place on a plate.
Method of serving
Serve hot as a starter on a plate.
22 April, 2019