ASPARAGUS WITH MUSHROOMS
Ingredients for four people
– 1/2 kilo of wild asparagus.
– 1/2 kilo of mushrooms.
– 100 grams of cooked corn
– 150 cl of olive oil.
– Clean the asparagus.
– Cut them into small pieces. Discard the stud that is not tender.
– Pour the olive oil in the paella.
– When hot, put the asparagus to fry.
Asparagus with mushrooms
– When they are medium fried, remove them from heat and discard the broth and oil.
– Add the mushrooms and fry some more, adding a little more oil.
– When the mushrooms and asparagus are well done, add the corn and stir a bit.
– Salt to taste
– Remove and place on a plate.
Method of serving
Serve hot as a starter on a plate
Other asparagus recipes
More information about asparagus and nutrition
28 May, 2021