Asparagus cooked in the oven, seasoned with sesame seeds, olive oil, say sauce, garlic and pepper.
– 2 bunches of asparagus (20 to 25 units)
– 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
– 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
– 1 clove of garlic.
– Clean the asparagus and cut into pieces
– Peel the garlic and cut into pieces
– Put the asparagus in a bowl. Add sesame seeds and a chopped clove of garlic and stir well.
– Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Place in the tray the previous mixture and pour over it a good splash of soy sauce and a pinch of pepper.
– Place the tray in an oven pre-heated to medium heat and cook for 12 minutes. From time to time, open the oven and add a little soy sauce for asparagus not to become dry.
– Turn off the oven when the asparagus are nicely browned and tender.
Ways to serve:
Serve hot as a starter.
22 April, 2019