Characteristics of oily skin face masks
Face masks are resources that can be used at most once or twice a week. Masks for oily skin are designed to clean and nurturing the skin face.
Remember that, unlike other preparations such as moisturizers, which can be stored in the refrigerator, masks have a short duration, so they should be used shortly after being prepared.
How to apply a mask for oily skin?
Masks should be applied to the skin in very thin layers of about 1 mm thick. Before their application, They should be put in a water bath to reach about 38 º C, that’s to say body temperature. It is also important, before applying the mask, to use an exfoliating cream. This allows the ingredients of the mask penetrate the skin.
The masks will be applied during a given period, in most cases is usually 15 to 30 minutes. Later, depending on the type of mask, face should be cleaned using hot water or warm.
The best face masks for oily skin
Among the many masks available, we can mention the following:
Mask of soybean oil and oatmeal for oily skin
– 3 tablespoons soybean oil.
– 1 teaspoon of brewer’s yeast.
– 3 tablespoons of oatmeal.
– 7 tablespoons of water.
– Pour the soy oil into a cup.
– Add ourmeat gradually and stir to form a paste
– Add the yeast and seven tablespoons of hot water and continue stirring until it forms a smooth paste.
After cleaning the skin with an exfoliating cream, apply to the skin a thin layer of this mask and leave for about 30 minutes. Clean with warm water.
Honey cucumber mask for oily skin
– 1 cucumber
– 1 tablespoon honey.
– Peel the cucumber and cut into slices.
– With a spoon, crush well. Add honey and stir to mix everything together until a uniform paste.
After cleaning the skin with an exfoliating cream, applied to the skin a thin layer of this mask and leave it there for about 15 minutes. Clean with cold water.
Other face masks for oily skins: Carrot face mask
More information about oily skin and its natural treatment.