RECIPE: CAULIFLOWER GRATIN
|CAULIFLOWER GRATIN WITH BROCCOLI|
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 300 g broccoli
– 300 g cauliflower
– 1 / 2 yogurt
– 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
– Whole grated bread
– Black pepper
– Clean, peel and chop the broccoli and the cauliflower.
– Pour water into a saucepan and put the fire to boil. When starting to boil, add the broccoli and cauliflower over high heat and leave until you return it to a boil. When you restart the boil, reduce heat, add salt, stir and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
– After 10 minutes, remove from heat, pour into a colander and drain.
– Place in a bowl the yogurt and grated cheese. Add half a teaspoon of mustard, salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well blended.
– Place the broccoli and cauliflower in a bowl and add the above mixture. Brown it in the oven.
Ways to serve:
Serve hot as a starter
More information on natural medicine.