TRUFFLED CHEESE CAKE WITH NUTS
– 400g goat’s cheese
– 25g of hazelnuts
– 50 g of almonds
– 25g of pine nuts
– 25g macadamia nuts
– Vinegar of Modena reduced
– Remove the almonds and grind them to fine powder.
– Toast the other chopped nuts in a skillet.
– Mix in a bowl the goat cheese with nuts.
– Add a little sugar.
– With a spoon or with clean hands, make small balls with the dough.
– Spread with reduced balsamic vinegar and coat with the toasted almond powder. Keep in refrigerator until use.
How to serve:
Serve as an ingredient in a mixed lettuce salad or a vegetable soup.
More information about hazelnuts.
22 April, 2019