CHERIMOYA SORBET RECIPE
How to make a cherimoya sorbet
Ingredients of a cherimoya sorbet
Preparation of a cherimoya sorbet
- Put the water and sugar to a boil, and reduce to take a viscous syrup texture.
- When the desired consistency is obtained, remove from heat and let it cool in the refrigerator.
- Divide the cherimoya in two equal parts and remove the seeds using a spoon.
- Separate the pulp without seeds from the skin and reserve it.
- Mash the flesh with the citrus juice and syrup.
- Put the mixture in the freezer or a refrigerator.
- Remove every hour and a half so it does not become solid, but hailed.
- Put it in dessert cups and serve them.
Uses of a cherimoya sorbet
It is usually eaten as a dessert or cold sauce.
It can be eaten as fruit, as part of a salad, frozen like ice cream, juice, jam or as a topping.
More information about cherimoya.
20 November, 2021