RECIPES OF ENDIVES
ENDIVES WITH ROCHEFORT CHEESE AND WALNUTS RECIPE
– 30ml of soy milk or cream.
– 70g blue cheese.
– 50g of walnuts.
– 75g of endives.
– Take out the endive leaves and put them in a plate.
– Saute the walnuts in a skillet until browned. A little brown sugar can be added if you desire to caramelize them.
– Make a sauce with blue cheese and a little soy milk or cream to dilute it until a smooth consistency permits to spread it well.
– Salt lightly and pour over the chicory some endive Roquefort sauce and then the walnuts.
It is used as a first course or accompaniment of the second.
More information about endives and nutrition.
|*Related information: More information about endives|
22 April, 2019