RECIPES OF ENDIVES
ENDIVES WITH AVOCADO AND YOGHURT SAUCE
– 1 large endive.
– 1 ripe avocado.
– 1 yogurt.
– Alfalfa Sprouts.
– Wash and pluck the endive.
– Peel the avocado and cut it in thin slices.
– Put endive on a platter and put the avocado on top, as if they were small boats.
– Add salt to taste.
– Pour the yogurt on top, previously whipped to have a thinner consistency.
– Sprinkle alfalfa sprouts on top.
– Sprinkle pepper.
It is used as a first course or appetizer.
Endive salad with carrot, cheese, avocado and toasted sunflower seeds. Seasoned with olive oil
Other endive recipes
More information on other foods.
|*Related information: More information about endives|
22 April, 2019