Diet to prevent cancer
DIETARY ADVICE TO AVOID CANCER
Drawing with food with components that protect against certain types of cancers.
Tips to prevent developing cancerous cells
We would have to take into account the following tips to reduce the risk of developing cancers:
- Avoid the high consumption of meat: These foods contain saturated fatty oils which, in addition to producing cholesterol, promote the development of cancer cells.
Eating plenty of meat should be avoided
Meat can be replaced by oily fish (which contains omega3 fatty acids that inhibit or slow the growth of cancer cells). If you prefer, you can replace animal protein by vegetable ones, which provide healthier oils.
- Avoid the high consumption of sugars or starches such as pastries or sweets, bread and refined flour. Sugar promotes the growth of cancer cells.
- Quit smoking: tobacco smoke, both in active and passive smokers, produces cancercausing toxins that can affect a woman’s breasts, especially when they are most sensitive to changes (in the periods of pregnancy or during puberty).
- Avoid fried or burnt food such as meat, poultry or fish which get stuck on the barbecue, or the rice that sticks to the paella.
These processes generate a series of carcinogenic toxic products to avoid.
It is better to eat cooked meats or use those cooking techniques that do not burn, as the microwave.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables: the consumption of natural plant food is the best way to prevent all types of cancers.
Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is the best way to prevent cancer
Many of these foods are rich in antioxidants that can neutralize free radicals, which are the main responsible for the degeneration of body cells and the appearence of many diseases.
The most natural way to eat them will be to take them raw whenever possible. The best thing would be to prepare good salads that combine wellknown anticancer foods such as: tomatoes, onions, carrots, peppers, chicory, celery, cucumbers, etc.
For those who do not mind eating spicy food, sprinkling hot pepper can increase the antioxidant properties of a salad.
- Choose non-poluted natural vegetables, mainly from organic farming without pesticides.
- The consumption of fiber should be increased: Fiber helps the expulsion of toxins by eliminating them through our feces. It is a good way to prevent the toxins from reaching the bloodstream and gain access to cells.
More information ont natural cancer treatment.
22 April, 2019