How to make semolina at home
HOW TO MAKE SEMOLINA WITH MIXED CEREALS AND VEGETABLES AT HOME
– Corn flour.
– Chickpea flour.
– 2 liters of water.
– 4 tablespoons olive oil.
– 125 g of crushed tomatoes.
– 3 cloves of garlic.
– Place a pan on the fire with two quarts of water.
– Mix all the flours in a bowl with a splash of natural water. Stir to form a smooth paste. Usually a couple of tablespoons of each flour is enough, although this amount may vary depending on the taste of each diner. Some people prefer a thicker meal, others lean toward a more liquid pulp.
– When the water boils, add the flour to the pan. Stir continuously for about ten minutes.
– Carve the garlic and add them together with tomatoes.
– Cook in the fire, stirring occasionally for 5 or 6 minutes. Test to make sure it is thoroughly cooked.
How to serve?
– Serve it hot as a the first course at lunch
More information about chickpeas.
22 April, 2019