How to make semolina
– Corn flour.
– Chickpea flour.
– Pea flour.
– 2 liters of water.
– 4 tablespoons olive oil.
– 125 g of crushed tomatoes.
– 3 cloves of garlic.
– Place a pan on the fire with two quarts of water.
– Mix all the flours on a plate with a little natural water. Stir until they form a smooth paste. Usually use two tablespoons of each flour, although this amount may vary depending on the taste of each guest. Some people prefer a thicker grits, others lean towards a more liquid paste.
– When the water boils, add the flour to the pan. Stir constantly for about ten minutes.
– Carve the garlic and add it along with the tomatoes.
– Cook in the fire, stirring occasionally for 5 or 6 minutes. Test to ensure it is cooked.
How to serve?
– Serve hot as the first course for lunch
More information on peas.
22 April, 2019