Birch beer properties
Birch beer recipe and uses
- 4.5 gallons of birch sap
- 1 kg of honey.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- The skin of a lemon.
- 4 tablespoons of beer.
- Heat the sap.
- Mix well the sap with honey until it melts.
- Add the garlic and the lemon peel and boil for one hour.
- When cool, add four tablespoons of beer.
- Allow the preparation to ferment and when its taste is ready, bottle it and cool it in the fridge.
- To drink cool before meals to whet your appetite.
More information about birch in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.