Brussels sprouts recipes
How to cook Brussels sprouts
BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH POTATOES RECIPE
- 100g of brussels sprouts.
- 250g of potatoes.
- Put a pot of salted water to boil.
- Wash and cut in two the brussels sprouts.
- Wash and cut in two the potatoes.
- Boil for 20-30 min.
- Removed from fire once boiled. Dress them with oil.
- Dish and serve.
It can be used as accompaniment or as a first course for lunch.
Other Brussels sprouts recipes
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.