BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPES
BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH CASSAVA
– 100g of brussels sprouts.
– 75g of cassava.
– 50g of soy milk.
– Grated cheese gratin.
– Wash and cut in two the brussels sprouts.
– Put them aside.
– Make a cream with manioc flour and the soy milk. Add manioc flour to the soy drink and stir until it becomes thick.
– Pour it on the cabbage and sprinkle grated cheese.
– Bake in gratin mode, remove when brown.
– Dish and serve.
It can be used as accompaniment or first course.
22 April, 2019