EGGPLANTS WITH YOGURT SAUCE
- 2 large eggplants, peeled.
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- Ground white pepper
- Ginger powder
- Apple cider vinegar
- Cook the eggplant to steam or microwave with a little salt.
- Once cooked, the eggplant should be crushed.
- Brown garlic in a pan, add the eggplant and pepper.
- Correct for salt, add 2 tablespoons of oil and some ginger to taste.
- Beat the entire mixture along with apple cider vinegar and yogurt.
How to serve:
- Cool and serve as an accompaniment to baked, boiled or steamed vegetables.
More information about other foods and nutrition in the listing above
|*Related information: More information about eggplants|
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.