(How to make cream with roasted vegetables)
CREAM WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE
How to prepare roasted vegetables cream
- Wash the vegetables, peel the onion and bake at 180 for about 1 hour.
- Once cooked, cool the vegetables for 10 minutes at room temperature, out of the oven.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Peel the eggplant and peppers.
- Cut all vegetables into pieces to crush them easily.
- Reserve half a pepper as decoration, as shown in the picture (Optional)
- Blend all ingredients and serve.
Suggested way of serving roasted vegetables cream
Nutritional properties of roasted vegetables cream
This is a recipe that requires little preparation and it is easy to cook. It provides energy and fiber, plus the following components:
- Peppers give us a natural antioxidant: lycopene. Lycopene is a red pigment, which is also found in tomatoes. its antioxidant properties may help reduce the risk of certain cancers, lower cholesterol, and is an essential component in any antiaging diet.
It is shown that lycopene content increases to cook vegetables, so the roasted pepper is rich in lycopene, for example, pepper oil or raw tomato.
- The eggplant gives us plenty of fiber, helps to improve circulation and stimulates the liver, helping to avoid heavy or slow digestion.
- Onion is rich in sulfur compounds with diuretic properties.
- Potato is a tuber that gives us carbohydrates, fermentable fiber and it is rich in niacin (vitamin B3). It gives us energy and helps maintain a healthy intestinal flora.
- If we use olive oil, we will have the benefits of omega 9 for health, among which, the prevention of degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- Ideal recipe for all kinds of healthy diets and suitable for coeliacs.
More information about onions recipes, nutritional values and medicinal properties.
16 March, 2022